TAKEX wired 180° Outdoor PIR, Adjustable 180°, Anti-Masking, MX-12FAM
- MX-12FAM is a dual-zone outdoor PIR with anti-masking technology designed for the next generation of intruder detection.
- We've streamlined the optical heads into fixed, but independent 90° left and right sides for up to 180° of complete coverage; still fully configurable from 2m-12m, with durable area masks now stored conveniently in-device which allow the coverage pattern to be customised to specific site requirements.
- MX-12FAM includes a sophisticated anti-masking system with near-lens awareness designed to expose any attempt to defeat the sensor by an obstruction, and initiate a trouble alarm if the device is compromised. Front and back tampers can detect interference or attempted theft of the sensor for true peace of mind protection, all the time.
- Also included are dual alarm signal outputs: choose between individual outputs for each 90° left and right side, or a combined 180° output plus an external trigger for connecting CCTV or ancillary devices.
- With a selectable pulse count of 1 & 3 and sensitivity adjustment between 60-120%, MX-12FAM can maintain operational stability in even the most challenging conditions.
dual-zone detection system
up to 180-degree wide-angle coverage
dual alarm signal outputs
anti-masking technology with near-lens awareness
front and back tamper
stowable area masks
pulse count and sensitivity adjustment
Wireless transmitter and Battery not included
What's in the box
TAKEX wired 180° outdoor PIR, adjustable 180°, anti-masking, MX-12FAM