Paradox REM2 MAGELLAN 2-Way Remote Control with Backlit Buttons
MAGELLAN 2-Way Remote Control with Backlit Buttons
Conveniently arm and disarm your Paradox alarm system with the REM2 remote control. A water-resistant 5-button remote control that provides you with the status of your alarm system by pressing the [ i ] button. Provides both visual and auditory feedback giving you control of your alarm system at your finger tips.
- Supports StayD (Version 2.0 or higher)
- System Status Memory: The REM2 will keep the last system status received from the control panel in memory. Momentarily press the Info button to display the last system status--even when out of range. Used to confirm the last action you did on the system while away from the system.
- Built-in transceiver (433 MHz or 868 MHz)
- Displays system status using visual (LED) and auditory feedback
- Press the Status button at any time to receive the system status
- Perform up to 6 different actions per remote control
- Compact, water-resistant design with backlight for buttons
- Wireless range in a typical residential environment