Outdoor High-Security Digital Motion Detector Module
The power of smart digital processing is yours with Paradox’s Digital Motion Detector series. Each detector converts, amplifies and processes the sensor’s signal entirely digitally, for precision movement analysis and superior dependability. Many motion detectors that claim to be digital actually use analog technology in a portion of their detection process, which degrades the sensor’s signal and reduces the performance of your motion detector. With innovative features like patented 100% Digital Detection, patented Auto-Pulse Signal Processing, metal shield and Digital Automatic Temperature Compensation, Paradox’s Digital Motion Detector series provide outstanding performance and false-alarm immunity.
The Digigard DG85 overcomes environmental challenges by combining a special weatherproof design with the proven technology of the world-renown DG75+. Its impact and temperature-resistant casing is lined with an injected rubber gasket and its electronic circuit is protected with a plastic cover to withstand water, snow, wind and dust. Like the DG75+, this detector identifies humans and ignores animals weighing up to 40 kg (90 lb).
- Harwired Outdoor Detector
- 11 x 11m Detection
- Impact and temperature resistant casing (35°C to 50°C)
- Patented Digital Motion Detection
- Extremely reliable and false alarm free
- Dual Optical Filtering System
- UV protected lens
- Dual optics (2 dual opposed element sensors)
- Digital Dual Opposed Detection
- Multilevel sensitivity adjustment
- Two operational modes (Bus or Relay operation)