EZVIZ C3TN 1080p Full HD Outdoor WiFi Security Camera
Stand Alone Camera. Works with Alexa & Google Home, 30m IR Night Vision, Motion Detection, IP67 Weather Proof
Crisp 1080p video with extended night vision
- Say goodbye to blurry or pixelated footage. With the EZVIZ C3TN, you can view and record everything in Full HD 1080p to capture sharper, more vivid details.
Clear 30m Night Vision
- C3TN has two powerful IR lights with a viewing distance of 30M, you can see the details of the intruder clearly at night
- The IP67 rating means that the C3TN is reliable and durable enough to brave any weather – sun, rain, or snow – relentlessly safeguarding what matters most.
Motion Detection & Audio Pick-Up
- When the motion of the intruder has been detected, C3TN will also pick up audio of the detected object at the same time, and record the intruder information in all directions.
Work with Alexa and Google Home
- All EZVIZ WiFi Cameras can now be controlled by Alexa through Echo Show. Simply ask her to show you anywhere you have an EZVIZ camera. It can also be connected to other smart home system like Google Home and keep everything synced up.
*Tip: Encryption needs to be turned off and audio needs to be turned on when connecting with 3-Party devices.
Flexible Two Storage Options
- The recordings can be recorded on a microSD card (up to 256 GB - not included) or in the EZVIZ Cloud (Start with the first month free trial).
Keeps you in the know
- Want to know what’s happening when you’re not at home? Watch the live stream with a simple tap on your smartphone using the EZVIZ App. What’s better, you will receive a mobile alert as soon as the camera detects motion.
Reduce Storage Space and Relieve Network Loads
- With the advanced H.265 video compression technology, the camera achieves the same or even better video quality with only half the bandwidth and half the storage space required by the previous H.264 video compression standard.
What's in the box
- C3TN Camera
- Drill Template
- Screw Kit
- Waterproof Kit
- Power Adapter
- Regulatory Information
- Quick Start Guide